Automatic ink feeder
Electronic system for filling and automatic adjustment of the ink level in the inkwell
The inkwell is automatically filled respecting the values set by the operator:
- The control and adjustment of the level are carried out directly from the machine control desk or in a point where all the controls of the printing system are centralized.
- Possibility to have the whole “inkwell” situation of the machine constantly under control and to be able to make changes on the levels simply by selecting the chosen value from a practical color touch-screen display. The display also allows you to view the following information:
- continuous display of the ink level in the inkwells of the machine
- setting the sequence of colors between the print elements
- enabling / disabling the machine display of the page dedicated to report any system anomalies, with a detailed description of the problem encountered
- By combining the level control system with the ELCOLORA ink pumping system, it is also possible to view:
- the content still present in the drums / tanks in the pumping room
- the ink consumption of the machine matched to each run choice of ink supplier (if any).
- Thanks to the sensitivity and precision of the ultrasonic sensors it is possible to work with low ink levels in the inkwell, always guaranteeing the same level set by the operator (from 10% to 90% of the inkwell capacity). Moreover in case of color replacement between printing elements, intervention times and ink waste will be significantly reduced.
- The simplicity and speed of installation allow you to intervene quickly if you need to change the colors between the printing elements. All connections between the distribution line and the accessories mounted on the inkwell are equipped with quick couplings.